Worth's Evening in Atlanta on AI
We’re postponing the Worth evening in Atlanta on AI until 2024, thank you for your interest.
In the meantime, we invite you to join us for Techonomy 23, where we will dedicate the conversation to “The Promise and Peril of AI,” exploring the risks and rewards of the Artificial Intelligence revolution. As a token of appreciation we’re providing a $2,000 credit toward the retreat, use the code: WorthATL here.
To help with the conversation, speakers will include:
- Kerry Washington, Actor, Producer, Author, and Activist; K+W Inc., + Simpson Street Productions;
- Andrew Yang, Founder of the Forward Party and former Democratic candidate for president of the United States in 2020;
- Ken Washington, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Medtronic and former Vice President and General Manager of Consumer Robotics at Amazon Chief Technology Officer at Ford Motor Company;
- Charlene Li, Founder + CEO, Quantum Networks Group;
- Ben Parr, President and Co-founder, Octane AI;
- Colin Parris, Chief Technology Officer, GE;
- Juan Santos, Senior VP of Brand Experiences & Innovation, Tavistock Development Company
At Techonomy 23 you’ll hear from more than 30 speakers in total. Hosted in Lake Nona, FL a business-friendly community where you can experience the future—right now, learn more in the Worth article City 3.0.
Register using the code: WorthATL here or request information of future events below:
- Thursday, October 19th, 2023 | 4 PM - 6 PM
- The Dupree | 6120 Powers Ferry Rd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30339