Techonomy 23 to Focus On the Promise and the Peril of AI
Fast forward to 2030, and the way we work has been irrevocably transformed. Automation, driven by AI, has freed humans from routine tasks, allowing them to focus on creativity and problem-solving.
Join the conversation at Techonomy 23 in Lake Nona, FL on November 12-14.
The gig economy will become a dominant economic force, offering individuals flexibility and career choices. A workforce where humans and AI collaborate harmoniously has materialized, resulting in increased productivity and job satisfaction.
Or 2030 may look very different.
Fast forward to 2030, and the workplace transformation has turned nightmarish. Rampant automation, driven by unchecked AI, has led to mass job displacement, leaving a significant portion of the population unemployed and economically marginalized. Far from offering freedom, the gig economy will have devolved into precarious, low-paying work with little job security. Harmonious human-AI collaboration will have been overshadowed by widespread distrust and social unrest as many struggle to find meaningful employment. Instead of increased productivity and job satisfaction, society will grapple with heightened inequality, joblessness, and a loss of purpose for a significant portion of its workforce.
This is just one example of the Promise and the Perils of AI, which will be our central conversation at Techonomy 23 this year.
Techonomy 23, the 11th annual conference held in the picturesque Lake Nona, Florida, showcased a comprehensive schedule that delves into the intricate landscape of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and its myriad implications. The conference spans three enlightening days from November 12 to 14, 2023.
In addition to the conference schedule, attendees can sample the varied activities offered in Lake Nona. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the prestigious Lake Nona Golf & Country Club. Fitness enthusiasts can explore the state-of-the-art facilities at the Lake Nona Performance Club. We will also offer the chance to hit with three-time Grand Slam tennis champion Lindsay Davenport on the USTA training center courts.
Who Will Be There
Techonomy 23 is a gathering of the brightest minds and forward-thinkers from diverse backgrounds, making it an ideal destination for business leaders, technology enthusiasts, policymakers, investors, academics, healthcare professionals, environmentalists, social advocates, students, and anyone with a curiosity about the transformative potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Whether you’re a CEO seeking innovation, a researcher exploring AI’s implications, a policymaker shaping regulations, or a passionate individual eager to engage with AI’s future, Techonomy 23 offers a platform for meaningful discussions and collaborations that will shape the future of AI and its impact on our world.
Among the confirmed speakers:
- Cassie Kozyrkov, the Founder of Decision Intelligence, will have paved the way for data-driven decision-making.
- Mark Leiter, Chief Digital Strategy Officer at Boeing, who is using Generative AI to drive productivity, collaboration and learning across the enterprise.
- Charlene Li, Founder and CEO of Quantum Networks Group will have driven innovative leadership and digital transformation.
- Ben Parr, President and Co-founder of Octane AI, will have led the charge in conversational AI, enhancing customer experiences. Colin Parris, Chief Technology Officer at GE, will have been instrumental in AI’s role in manufacturing, healthcare, and energy.
- Juan Santos, Senior VP of Brand Experiences & Innovation at Tavistock Development Company, will have revolutionized customer engagement through AI.
- Ken Washington, SVP and Chief Technology and Innovation Officer at Medtronic, will have pioneered AI applications in healthcare, saving lives.
- Andrew Yang, the Founder of the Forward Party, will have championed ethical and equitable AI policies on the political stage.
Why Come to Techonomy 23
Techonomy 23 is a must-attend event because it offers a unique platform to immerse oneself in the forefront of technological innovation. It’s an opportunity to engage in visionary discussions led by some of the brightest minds in the industry, providing insights into the profound impact of Artificial Intelligence (AI). By attending, individuals can gain a deeper understanding of AI’s transformative potential across various sectors, from reimagining the future of work to addressing ethical concerns. This conference empowers attendees to actively contribute to shaping AI’s responsible and equitable development, ensuring that technology is a powerful force for progress and benefits all of humanity.
Techonomy 23 is not merely a conference but a rallying point for forging a responsible path forward. Please join me at the conference to help make this happen. You can register for an invite here.