Continuous Commitment: Exceptional Service Worldwide
As one of the world’s leading business-aviation service provider, with more than 30 locations across EMEA, Asia, and the Americas, Jet Aviation continues to build a premium network that is always there to deliver flight management, charter, staffing, maintenance, and FBO services at essential as well as the highest levels to meet our clients’ needs.
Customers have been coming to Jet Aviation for more than 50 years because they know they can expect an unmatched level of expertise and capabilities. And now Jet Aviation has provided even more assurances with the One Jet global initiative designed to ensure customers receive the same personal, professional, and expert service at every location around the world that they’ve come to expect at their favorite destination. Through One Jet, Jet Aviation is supporting its services and products with improvements to internal digital processes and technologies – all designed to better serve customers.
Jet Aviation never stops expanding and upgrading services. Recent additions include:
- Securing Malta’s air operator’s certificate (AOC) to launch its new flight operation there, joining its other AOC operations in Zurich, Switzerland and Cologne, Germany. The Malta AOC gives owners and operators more flexibility in choosing registrations and operations and provides a wide range of aircraft to meeting varying needs for charter customers.
- Opening a third hangar at Singapore’s Seletar Aerospace Park to bring hangar space there to 125,000 square feet to better meet the growing business-aviation needs in the region.
- Achieving IS-BAH 1 registration for all eight US FBOs, joining all 13 FBOs in EMAE and Asia in ensuring that all customers receive the maximum level of safe and secure ground-handling services at every FBO.
- Opening a new two-story, 12,000 square-foot FBO building and 40,000 square-foot hangar at Boston/Bedford.
- Continuing to expand management and charter services through Jet Aviation’s operation at the Burbank facility (formerly Avjet).
Rob Smith, president, Jet Aviation, said, “Our global mission is to be the world’s leading provider of business-aviation services – and we pursue that goal by ensuring that our customers get that level of service at every location every time they visit us.”
David Paddock, senior vice president and general manager, Regional Operations USA, said knowing customers and their exact needs and preferences – as well as ensuring convenient locations – are important elements of Jet Aviation’s performance. “We serve the influencers and top customers in business aviation because they know we continue to build a global network of unmatched capabilities and expertise.”
Don Haloburdo, vice president, Jet Aviation Flight Services, said, “Whether we’re hiring the best-qualified pilots in the world, adding the best new aircraft to our managed fleet, or providing top management services to our high-net-worth clients, Jet Aviation is known and trusted globally for ensuring that customers arrive where they need to be when they need to be there in style, comfort, and safety that they have come to expect.
John Langevin, vice president, FBO Operations, North America, said, “We are dedicated to ensuring that the ground services and FBO services our customers need are always ready and consistently delivered at the highest levels possible at every location globally.